Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tales from the Dating Site - Mr. Contradiction???

"You are full of contradictions, the speaking from both sides of you mouth doesn't help prove your point. Acceptace IS key to all my problems today...You demand acceptance to whom you are, but are FAR from tolerant of who others are. Will you tell me one thing? What guys have you dated on here? Do they have any true substance and/or character?"

So this was a message I received today.

I find it to be interesting when you place yourself out in public, so to speak, BUT!!!! Hidden behind a "profile", how ballsy people are with ranting to you, about you.

This fellow sent me this message, commenting apparently on my profile. Full of contradictions...how? What am I contradicting here big fellow?

Acceptance - I don't demand acceptance. All I say is this is the way it is. You DON'T have to accept it, anymore than you HAVE to send me a message. What I say is, this is what I like, this is what I don't like. I have lived almost 30 years and I will be damned if I don't know certain preferences by now.

Why is it any of your business what fellows I have dated from this site? What, is that going to add "fuel to your fire", to show me how "wrong I am in feeling the way I do, or liking what I like???" Come on.


Thank you sir, for giving me something to write about :)

LMS

1 comment: