Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hair Show - May 14, 2010 Paul Mitchell The School

Paul Mitchell The School - Hair Show
May 14, 2010

I don't have much to say about this. There was a 'booth convention' going on at Greenwood Mall and Paul Mitchell was one of the stage acts.

We went to the school a few days prior to have our hair cut and colored and all of that. Mine went a darker red, but is semi-permanent, so it will fade quickly I am told. Eh, it's just hair.

There were 3 shows throughout the course of the day, and in the meantime! I got to shop! Which was perfect because I needed to pick up some things for a shoot.

Based on my recent pc issues (being STOLEN), I have limited access to post pics on HERE, but at any rate, I will send you to my FB page link where you can see. :)

LMS

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/album.php?aid=62497&id=1405265714

No comments:

Post a Comment